Thursday, March 12, 2009

Yay! Hollywood People Acting Freaky!


Okay, seriously.  Who does this guy think he's fooling? Casey Affleck is following Joaquin Phoenix around with a video camera everywhere he goes as he mauls concert-goers and we're not supposed to think his "rap career" is some crazy stunt for a documentary or something? Regardless, when a man goes from looking like this (on the left) to this (on the right) why does it make me love him even more?  He's solidly back in my top 5.  I exiled him when I heard he stopped drinking but he's on something better than booze now. He's on the crazy.  And nothing does it for me more than the crazy.

What does "Bye! Good" on his knuckles mean?  Anybody?  God I love this lunatic! I just downgraded Vince Vaughn to the #3  spot to make room for Joaquin at #2. Daniel Craig stays firmly in the lead at #1.  I love me some crazy but I love a cocktail-swiveling Australian emerging from the ocean in European blue boy shorts even more.


7 comments:

  1. again, dude, you're killin' me. definitely go 'head n' keep gettin' yoself that crazy girl :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it about him? The truth is, I fell in love with him in "Quills." Something about the slightly mad priest battling all sorts of demons. And the crazier he gets, the more I'm attracted to him. I guess I love me a tortured soul, even if I don't understand what's torturing him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I am enjoying the crazy, dude looks like he hasn't seen the inside of a shower stall in 6 months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you watch his interview? OMG, that guy is nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "He's on the crazy" You are killing me here! I do want to cuddle him and tell him to stop being an idiot...cause working on a rap career with Casey Afleck documenting it? No one's believing it. What's really going to happen when they finally tell us that it's just all a put on? We're just going to say "Um yeah...got that"

    ReplyDelete
  6. O.k. I just laughed so hard that root beer shot out my nose. Keep up the great posts. This SAHM looks forward to the sanity break.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i long for the old days when he was known as Leaf, not Joaquin, my sweet baby faced crush from the flick Parenthood.

    -kiki

    ReplyDelete