Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kate Winslet Wins Award, Pees Pants


Is it really THIS exciting to get a Golden Globe? I mean, really? (Fast forward the video to about 1:40 unless you want to see Cameron Diaz and Mark Wahlberg say "hi" to each other 40 times in some bizarre pre-coitus exchange that makes me uncomfortable.) I don't even think Daniel Craig asking to lick my face could garner such a reaction from me.  Although I'm not an artiste' such as Kate Winslet.  She was on Oprah today and didn't seem the least bit embarrassed.  Oh, Mickey Rourke was on Oprah too. Is he a bad-ass loner thanking his pets in his acceptance speech or what? I also like people who use the term "balls" on nationally televised programming.

Does Hollywood know that in no other profession is it acceptable to blubber like you've been diagnosed with a deadly tropical illness whilst accepting accolades from your peers in a public forum?

No comments:

Post a Comment