Thus far, in less than 24 hours mind you, we've experienced the following:
- Two simultaneous tantrums because the girls wanted to sit down on the moving walkway.
- One screaming fit when I ran out of Strawberry Yogurt Melts before we even boarded. Note to self: the Peach Yogurt Melts are apparently not as tasty. Although in a random taste test, I concluded they both taste exactly the same: like Elmer's glue doused with powder.
- One bloody nose when LuLu fell while running after an Elmo lawnmower thingy on my parents' driveway.
- One possible concussion when Moxley slipped after her bath.
- One sweatshirt covered in vomit. (Mine. Moxley threw up after falling. Nothing says "Happy Mother's Day!" quite like the feel of warm, regurgitated food running down your neck and seeping into your bra.)
- Two scheduled middle-of-the-night wake-ups to ensure Moxley didn't need to go to the hospital.
Having a blast! Wish you were here!