Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wes is Right: Love Don't Come Easy...


If you don't think The Bachelorette is the best television programming ever, you should seek therapy. Or maybe it's the other way around... Regardless, check out an update here. Is Vegas doing odds on the ending? If not, here are mine:
  • Odds Jillian will pick Kippy: 2 million to 1
  • Odds Jillian will pick Ed: 10 to 1
  • Odds Jillian will pick Reid: 2 to 1
  • Odds picked person will marry Jillian: 2 bazillion gazillion trillion to 1
  • Odds Wes will wind up on a soap opera playing a villain after his album crashes and burns: 1 to 1
Although I heart Reid, Wes is probably the smartest of the bunch because he's the only who seemed to realize that Jillian bites. Having a hotdog theory doesn't make you quirky or spunky, sweetheart. (Jillian's words to describe herself, not mine.) But it does making you annoying. I am living for The Men Tell-All episode, airing July 20. Maybe it's me who needs therapy.


4 comments:

  1. I only wish we were going to be in Chicago on that date so we could have a viewing together!!! I. CAN. NOT. WAIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh NO! I'm going to be away on the 20th and my husband is notorious for fucking up the Tivo. This is true "must see tv."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, I don't watch the show, but I enjoy the updates. And though I don't care if I see the tell-all episode, I'm seriously looking forward to the recap! (Does that mean I need therapy most of all?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really watch tv and i still don't want to but I really want to read what happens.

    ReplyDelete