Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Police Harass Matt Dillon for No Reason



There's something about a man getting thrown in the clink that makes me love him even more.  Matt Dillon ... does the human species get any better than this?  (Not necessarily this photo, where he looks rather ma-cheese-mo, but I don't have time to scour the Internet all day looking for hot photos of Matt Dillon. I've got twins, OKAY???!!!) Seems Matt was caught speeding. Big whoop. Not even drunk. Can't a guy who should have won an Oscar (his performance in Little Darlings was emotionally riveting) let off a little steam on a public highway without incidence?  Sheesh.

Now someone who could get arrested 5 million times and would still make me puke is Ethan Hawke. And this is why:

  "Am I a macho, egomaniac, self-indulgent bullshit actor?  Am I a serious, introspective workaholic?  Am I pretentious and only concerned with the work in my life?  All these things are true."  -- Ethan Hawke to Premiere, October 2002

Still with me or did you stick a fork in your eye?  Uma, don't get me wrong, I think you look like a bird. Big Bird to be more precise. But be HAPPY Ethan left you and married the nanny. Can you imagine listening to such drivel day in and day out, over and over and over for eternity until you thankfully dropped to your death?  If you don't already hate him, Ethan's baby (with the nanny) was cursed with the name Clementine in what can only be explained as trying to one-up Gwyneth in a bizarre Hollywood fruit-naming competition.


No comments:

Post a Comment