Friday, December 19, 2008

Is There Something Humiliating...


About adults starring in tv shows for kids?

Don't tell me this guy came out to Hollywood hoping he would end up singing to a blue dog about going potty on the toilet. I'm always slightly embarrassed for the grownups on these shows... So imagine my upset when I tuned into Jack's Big Music Show on Noggin and saw LISA LOEB performing. LISA LOEB.  Reality does bite. Where is Ethan Hawke when you need him??  Jack's Big Music show features a cast of musically inclined puppets (most better actors than Ethan Hawke) and various musicians (out-of-work ones I imagine) pay visits to their clubhouse.  

On a somewhat related note, I know someone who knows someone whose cousin is in The Wiggles.  I'm not sure why I feel this important to mention but I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment