Monday, December 15, 2008

I Admit It...I'm Obsessed with ...

the G-Rod. I mean, is this a man who knows he's facing prison or the carefree wave of a popular high school girl greeting her admirers from the homecoming float? Is the man delusional?  But I will say this: His hair has come down at least a good two inches since his arrest.  Perhaps he hasn't had time to do the full tease in the morning, what with all the pressure to resign and all. Don't you love the look on the guy's face to his right. It's like, "Man, wave all you want, but you are so F@#$^$!"

Gov. Rod Blagojevich talks to reporters as he leaves his Ravenswood Manor home Monday morning. Illinois lawmakers are returning to the Capitol to sort out the scandal surrounding Blagojevich's arrest on political corruption charges.

And here's my fashion tip to Rod, for what it's worth. He should ALWAYS wear casual clothes. I almost don't vomit when he's wearing street clothes, if you will.  He looks much smarmier (if it's not a word, it should be) in business attire. 

Why the more formal the clothes, the higher the bump in his hair?  Purposeful or mere coincidence?  These are the things that keep me up at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment