Monday, August 10, 2009

Aren't You a Little Short for a Storm Trooper?


Hi George Lucas! You aren't exactly my target audience but something tells me you peruse my blog on occasion when you're not kicking yourself silly for casting that Hayden Christensen person as a young Luke or old Luke or future Darth Vader or whoever the hell he was supposed to be. George, "prequels" confuse me. START AT THE BEGINNING when you're making a series of movies, would you? Incidentally, has Hayden worked since? But enough about poor performances in a supporting role and your responsibility thereof.

Let me be direct: Are you working on the 79th installment of your (very very lucrative) Star Wars franchise? Well, look no further! I'm not sure if she's more of a baby Yoda, a cuter jawa or perhaps a hip hop Princess Leia. Despite your questionable past choices (did Hayden have compromising photos of you?) I'll leave the role she should play up to your (hopefully improved) judgement. And the best part? There's another one EXACTLY LIKE HER. Two future (or past?) Princess Leias for the price of one! Despite your wealth (estimated by Forbes as two gazillion bazillion dollars) I bet you're the kind of guy who hasn't forgotten his roots and knows a bargain when he sees one.

And speaking of bargains, I expect my cut as their momager.

I'm kind of tempted to end with "may the force be with you" but I bet everyone says that to you and it's pretty corny when you think about it. Which you should. Think about it that is. Much less corny of course if you give my kids a starring role in your next film.

PS -- My girls don't like people, robots and (I think this goes without saying) Wookies. Their mom likes Harrison Ford.


6 comments:

  1. Okay, that just might be thee cutest thing ever! I'm thinking Ewok. Who doesn't love an Ewok?!?

    And, for the record, Harrison is hot. As is Paul Newman (hey, dead guys can be hot), George Clooney (yes, he falls into the 'old' category now... despite the fact I will forever know him from his Facts of Life days), Anderson Cooper (it's the grey hair) and Jon Stewart. I'm not picky... I'll take any/all. Or Matthew Perry. Again... not picky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good fun. Why did I not think of putting my baby in an oversized hoodie? Cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to say this but she kinda has the ET feel. I think it was when she was trying to walk/waddle forward...too too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is frickin' adorable! I thought I was going to pee my pants when I saw her walking. I didn't realize until you panned back quite how big the hoodie was--and that she was actually fairly ET shaped.

    George Lucas should totally hire her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from Wendi Aarons' blog.

    That video has to be the cutest thing I've seen! If George doesn't call, I'll throw all my light sabers in the trash and burn my Star Wars DVDs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog from Wendie Aarons. Your letter to the creator of Dora and the entry about putting the twins to bed by yourself is some of the funniest stuff I have read in a long, long time.

    ReplyDelete